Tuesday, April 1, 2008

michael: so wrong, so right

Michael Johns gets the coveted last spot of the night. Dolly really loves him.

Song: "It's All Wrong, But It's All Right"

Me: Wow. I love this guy. This is a really good one, definitely his best of the top 12 portion of the show. It's even better than his Queen tunes last week, and this heartfelt, unpretentious performance has me sold almost immediately. One of the night's standouts, and I love the bluesy guitar in the background. Mmm.

Randy: "That was a blazing hot performance."

Paula: "You're a star, a rock star, a blues star."

Simon: "I think this is the best I have heard you sing."

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

yikes his voice cracked there. but i liked the little chord strum at the end.

Anonymous said...

whoops no that comment was supposed to be for David Cook. I LOVED michael johns. He's got me fantasizing about him again.

Anonymous said...

loved his hair tonight! his voice was totally on point

Anonymous said...

you could use me for a while

wow, is it hot in here?

Anonymous said...

can we talk about his voice instead of his body for once???

you can tell lots of girls are reading this blog.

Amanda said...

His stage presence was great tonight. He made it sound more bluesy than country, but I guess that was the point. Nice.

Anonymous said...

Finally- he showed what he could do- Loved it- sounded natural- and admit it folks - it (and he) was smokin' hot... Nice to hear a manly voice on AI for a change...