Wednesday, March 21, 2007

battle of the bald?


After heavy contemplation, I'm sticking with my original assertion that Phil Stacey is going home tonight. It just makes sense. Vocally, I think he was on the same plane as, say, Haley, but Haley's hot. Although she might be nixed over Phil because of her spot as the show's first singer Tuesday.


That's why I'm sticking to a bottom three of Phil, Haley and Stephanie. Stephanie could easily go home, too, but I'm assuming hotness will save her as well. At least for one more week. But I'm not entirely confident. I still haven't gotten a full handle on who's voting for her. And honestly, it would hurt me to see any of those three go.


Just five more hours until the results show, though. Tonight is extra special since AI viewing coincides with a birthday party for my good friend and co-worker Lisa. You guys probably know her strictly as "viewing partner," but I always appreciate her witty insights and, as of recently, her very candid comments about the romantic allure of Blake Lewis.


Happy birthday, Lisa. You'll get Sanjaya's singing telegram soon.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you know what you all are vary poor judges on phile stacey. he is an awesome guy, hi has a wife and 2 kids an a divoted christain. He is an awesome singer, but Jesus is on his side and jesus Christ carries the victory not you not any of us carys as humans we are born in sin and whoever beliebves in him [Jesus] shall not pearish but have everlasting life. So even if i dont have a phone to vote for Phil i'd still vote for him NO Matter what!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Well, I hope Jesus also carries a spell checker and if you're lucky, he'll bestow its countenance upon thee.....
WWFSMD? RAmen.

lisa mc said...

whoa, a flying spaghetti monster reference?

THIS IS AWESO.