Wednesday, March 7, 2007

you're a heartbreaker, jordin

So the show just began...with Seacrest giving some weird comment about Paula's temporary absence. But luckily she's here, and Simon informed us that Paula "was under the desk." Wow.

1. Jordin Sparks...apparently football is "huge" to her. Which isn't a total shocker, but better than the stupid hair/weight jokes we got last night.
Song: "Heartbreaker"
Me: Wow. This song is definitely out of Jordin's typical element, and at first I was shocked to hear Pat Benetar come on. But actually, I like this. It seemed like Jordin was getting into the predictable R&B, Aretha mode, and I'm glad to see her break out of her shell. Sure, it wasn't her best performance, but I can't hate her for giving us something different. With energy.
Randy: "That was hot."
Paula: "I just think each week you're getting better and better and better."
Simon: "I think you will 100 percent be here next week."
Score: 7/10

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

booorrringgg