Thursday, March 8, 2007

bye antonella and sabrina

OK, now we have Antonella and Stephanie on stage. And Antonella is gone. Shocker.
Ryan told her she was forced to "grow up a lot" on AI. So true. And I am still shocked. I actually feel pretty bad for her. You give the show its sole scandal of the season and you don't even crack the Top 12. Girls Gone Wild, here she comes.
Wait. Another clincher. We have Haley and Sabrina on stage. And Haley's safe!!! Can you believe it?? Sabrina's gone. As Randy noted, "America got that one wrong."
How is Haley hanging around? Who are her fans?
Anyway, now just one elimination remains: Sundance of Sanjaya?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm haley's fan. She's hot! And her singing is somewhat different from the "belter clique"

Anonymous said...

Sonya! You're getting kicked off of American Idol! I am so sad and I will now boycott the show.

Anonymous said...

why won't ryan stooppp talking about suffering people and how great his show is??????

Anonymous said...

I think that we need to watch this show with a stopwatch in hand, timing how much actual AI we get, how much time in commercials we have to sit through, and how long the filler wastes. great blog idea

Anonymous said...

I was so pissed when I saw that. Haley should be gone, hot or not...