Wednesday, March 21, 2007

separated at birth?




My co-worker Brad Barnes just reminded me Elliot Yamin's CD came out this week, and that resurrected all sorts of memories from last season. I liked Elliot, bad teeth and all, and from the beginning I wanted him to earn a spot in the final two. And honestly, I'd rather watch Elliot and Taylor than Katharine and Taylor.




The best thing about Elliot? His resemblance to Mr. Tumnus from "Narnia." Check out the pics above. I thought of that zinger while I was baby-sitting last year, and I'm still pretty proud of myself.




We wish you the best, Elliot. Maybe you would have won AI if you upped your flute-playing skills. (Thanks for the joke, Brad.)

4 comments:

Amanda said...

wow, that's a good observation. if only your pictures weren't so awfully pixelated and illookable

Anonymous said...

Who is Amanda? She has no life. Obviously she's got way too much time to be commenting on every post of this blog

Anonymous said...

Have you seen recent pictures of Elliot? Very different!

Anonymous said...

Who's this anonymous character? He/she is not very nice. Love your blog Son-dog.