Tuesday, March 20, 2007

color gina sad

9. Gina Glocksen...another fan question. Do you think being on AI has made you stronger? What a creative question. Of course the answer is yes. Lulu recommends she change the key up a step. Gina thinks they "really connected." Hot.
Song: "Paint it Black"
Me: Cool. Techno music. Kind of. I like it when Gina rocks out, and she gets bonus points for being this season's token grunge chick, but Gina's not my favorite. She tends to slur her words a bit, and this performance is almost overwhelming at some points. I wish I could see her do a power ballad or something, because the faster songs really do nothing to make her unique vocally.
Randy: "It was just all right for me."
Paula: "I think it was miles better than last week."
Simon: "It was so off melody at moments, it was just horrible."
Score: 5/10

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

she has SUCH attitude and style. and for me, she's one of the top 3. 7-10

Anonymous said...

Gina kicks it but I'd like to see her have a few more tattoos and piercings

Amanda said...

She looked like she was crying for a second there. Hopefully that will score her some pity votes. I like her, but this was definitely her weakest performance