Wednesday, March 7, 2007

grrr...lakisha

6. LaKisha...she's terrified of animals. Fortunately, she doesn't share much stage time with Sundance Head.
Song: "Don't Walk Away," Whitney Houston
Me: Wow. Big surprise LaKisha's singing Whitney Houston. I'm not shocked, and I don't think anybody else is. LaKisha's good and all, but she doesn't take risks. And that's what bugs me about her. She stepped on the stage, and I knew almost instantly that she would either sing Whitney or Aretha. And she sounded great doing it. She's a fantastic singer...I still just don't think she represents anything unique.
Randy: "Another great performance by the great LaKisha."
Paula: "You're going to stay right here."
Simon: "You brought passion, talent, believability."
Score: 8/10

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yeah he's got such a furry little chest. but I want to run my tongue through it.