Thursday, March 8, 2007

insights

My thoughts? Jared's no real shocker. Everybody else is. I figured Antonella would stay in simply for shock value, but apparently even that wasn't a strong enough draw. I'll miss her, though.
As for Stephanie...sure, she succumbed to membership in the belter clique and was bound to be voted off eventually. But over Haley? That surprises me. Still, in retrospect I have to agree with a recent poster and say Haley might have slipped through just because she represents something different. And also in retrospect, I'm glad the belter pool has narrowed.
Finally, Sundance didn't deserve to go. I guess I'm now resigned to the fact that Sanjaya is sticking around solely because of his impact on the junior high crowd. Is anyone else voting for him?
I'm anxious to hear your thoughts and impressions. And yes, for the record, I'm zero for four on my picks for elimination.
Ouch.

10 comments:

Tina D said...

I got one out of four. It's about time Antonella headed home. The show is not televised here yet, though.

Anonymous said...

Why is sundance gone? Who is voting for sanjaya?

Anonymous said...

sanjaya has obviously tapped into the michael jackson fan club voters... as in, he has creepy, girly pedofiles voting on speed dial

Anonymous said...

I have to say, I would have rather kept Stephanie than Sabrina. What's the difference, you ask? Well one has beautiful curly hair and the other looks like a Fantasia wannabe. They may sing the same, but the hair is different. Oh well, we still have Jordin.

Amanda said...

I loved how Antonella was making those faces during her final performance that said, "Wow, that was a bad note." At least she knows that she deserved to get kicked off. Did you notice how completely shocked Phil (Cancer patient) was when they said he was safe? He'll make it two more weeks. My picks for top five (yes, it's a bit early): LaKisha, Melinda, Blake, Chris (JTIM) and Gina. I'd like my man crush Chris Sligh to stick around, but I'm being realistic here.

Anonymous said...

!!!VIVA ANTONELLA POR SIEMPRE!!! SI HACE UN DISCO, LO VOY A COMPRAR!!! TAMBIEN UN VIDEO

Anonymous said...

If antonella really wanted to stay in this competition, she should have worked the scandal and worn skimpy outfits and said things tinged with raunchiness. Maybe a few onstage pelvic thrusts would have been a good idea.

Anonymous said...

I for one am glad Antonella is gone. She has no real talent except for showing off what doesn't need to be shown off---the American Idol shoudn't be someone who has pictures like that floating around anyways. Hello, family show. Sanjaya staying was a shocker. I just think they should crown Blake the winner and save everyone from enduring more "blah factor"

Anonymous said...

My. Prediction. Is. That. Chris. Sligh. Will. Win. It. All.

Anonymous said...

BOYCOTT THE TELATHON!!!!!