Tuesday, March 20, 2007

haley tells 'em

So tonight's episode has officially started, and just three minutes into the show we already got the obligatory sexual banter between Paula and Simon. Paula told contestants to imagine Simon without clothes on to ease their nerves. Yeah. Insert own joke here.

1. Haley Scarnato...while being coached by Lulu, she claims she wants to be more "aggressive." Lulu tells her to "be proud...and strong...and grounded."
Song: "Tell Him"
Me: In spite of my weeks of Haley bashing, I like this performance. Vocally, it's nothing to write home about, but Haley's flirty, which is something we haven't gotten out of anyone else so far. She is getting better, though, and I think the energy that comes with this performance might be enough to save her. And by "energy," I mean a taped-on shirt. She looks hot. I give her serious props for navigating those stairs in a killer pair of heels.
Randy: "America, Haley's back in the competition."
Paula: "You performed it tonight. Good for you."
Simon: "You naughty little thing...It was fun, young, a bit shrieky in the middle."
Score: 6/10

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

man! I was late getting in and missed the first performance. when I saw it was Haley, I was like, big deal didn't miss anything there. But your review makes me wish I had TiVo.