Tuesday, March 20, 2007

um, yeah...

8. Sanjaya...we learn he was "on the fence" between songs when he first approached Peter Noone.
Song: "You Really Got Me"
Me: Whoa. Zoom into a girl crying in the audience. It's not that bad, sweetheart. That comment was courtesy of another one of my viewing partners. Whoa again. This performance is even scarier than usual. I don't even know how to put my feelings into words. For once in my life, I'm speechless. I really don't know what to say. My only conclusion? There are no longer any doubts that Sanjaya is Michael Jackson's protege.
Randy: "I've gotta tell you...you shocked me tonight."
Paula: "You went for it. It was a lot of fun to see you like this."
Simon: "I think the little girl's face says it all."
Score: Can you score something like this??

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh this was so awesomely bad. I'm so glad his journey on AI is finally coming to an end on this note.

Anonymous said...

I think that was the little girl from "Jesus Camp"

Amanda said...

I wonder how Peter Noone didn't bust out laughing at Sanjaya during the rehearsal. He sounded so ridiculous. He just has that goofy smile plastered to his face the whole time, too, which makes his performance seem even more ludicrous.