Tuesday, March 6, 2007

mediocre, mediocre, mediocre

6. Brandon Rogers...wow. He's a classical piano player. Is that really the most interesting thing you could think of? Come on, guy.
Song: "I Just Want to Celebrate"
Me: This is OK, my favorite performance of Brandon's so far. But you guys know how I feel about him. I'm just not impressed, and tonight is really no different. It was a fun, disco-ridden disco-inspired performance, but again...nothing amazing. I could never see him as the winner, and he's not even bad enough to get a pity vote.
Randy: "It was a solid performance, I'm not jumping up and down, though."
Paula: "I think you're going to do great."
Simon: "I don't think you've represented yourself well in this stage of the competition."
Score: 5/10

7. Phil Stacey...again, huge shocker. He used to have hair. It looks like somebody got some wit and wisdom from Sundance Head.
Song: "I Need You"
Me: Compared to Phil's earlier showings, this is disappointing. Really disappointing. And he looks like a total cancer patient with that hat on. His low notes are just off, and I can't connect with him while singing this song. Did I mention how disappointed I am?
Randy: "I don't know if this was your best performance."
Paula: "Odd choice of song for me."
Simon: "I genuinely didn't get that."
Score: 5/10

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

6. Brandon has such a cute face! I would make out with him. But you're right; he doesn't make me want to get up and dance or go out and buy his CD. I'd be bored if he was on the radio. I give him 5/10 too.

7. Phil is so not cute in that hat. YUCK. I like that he did Leann Rhimes, though.. big risk that didn't quite pay off. But he's got balls. 4/10 for performance.

Anonymous said...

yeah phil has balls big juicy ones. i think his eyes are beautful