Wednesday, March 7, 2007

two girls with good hair

2. Sabrina...she wanted to be a TV news anchor in high school. Cool. So did I. And my hair looked better. Just saying.
Song: "What's It Gonna Be"
Me: Thank you Sabrina, for reminding me to resurrect my En Vogue CD when I get home. This is OK...it started off pretty strong, hit a slump in the middle and recovered at the end. Still, this wasn't my favorite Sabrina performance. Two words (don't hate me for this): song choice.
Randy: "I wish that song had a little more melody for me."
Paula: Very impressed. I couldn't get exact comments because people around me were talking.
Simon: "It actually reminded me of a hotel resort performance."
Score: 8/10

3. Antonella...she plays the violin. And has a bunch of provocative photos on the Internet. Just kidding...she didn't really say that.
Song: "Put Your Records On"
Me: This is awful, but it's still my favorite performance of Antonella's so far. And really...she isn't that bad of a singer. Just not amazing, comparatively. But she's still hot. Totally.
Randy: "It was still a little pitchy in the middle there."
Paula: "I think you picked the right song."
Simon: "You've gone as far as you can go, Antonella...I just wish you could sing better."
Score: 5/10

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

VIVA ANTONELLA
POR SIEMPRE!!!!