Thursday, March 8, 2007

wasted votes

Wow. Melinda and Brandon are in the Top 12. Gross. I hate Brandon Rogers. Does this mean it's Sundance's time to go?
Also safe? Chris Richardson and Gina Glocksen. No shock there.
Can I say I'm still irate about Brandon?? Hate him.
Brief interruption for a Carrie Underwood performance. She sang "Wasted," her new single, but I wish she would have sang "Before He Cheats." She looks great, as usual. Hasn't she lost a lot of weight since AI? I think Carrie's my favorite Idol so far. She has genuine talent and never went through any kind of identity crisis following her AI win. I love her.
Good job, Carrie. Bo Bice most be cringing in his van down by the river.

5 comments:

lisa mc said...

You are updating me while I'm at work.

i am so glad my mancrush Chris Sligh is up there. We share a fascination with the Hoff, and it is endearing.

Anonymous said...

ohmygoshsonyanoneofyourpicksarerightiamsosadthatyourlookalike isleaving

Anonymous said...

personally I thought that carrie underwear's hair was too big and weird looking, and i didn't like her outfit. i have to say that kelly clarkson is the hottest american idol.
-Chris Johnson

Anonymous said...

brandon is so cute! top three, most def

Anonymous said...

Looks like more than just Carrie Underwood was WASTED a couple of nights ago when they voted for Sunjay