Wednesday, March 28, 2007

is beauty a beast?


My elimination bet is still on Haley. I wavered a little bit this morning during my weekly radio appearance on Kissin' 99.3, when we discussed her role as this season's obligatory eye candy. But I don't think she's anywhere near as hot as other contestants from the past. I think she's at the same level of physical attractiveness as Kimberly Caldwell, who finished seventh in season two.


Side note: Looking at Kim's Web site (see link above), I just decided she is definitely WAY hotter than Haley. Which means Haley is perfectly positioned to go home tonight.


If it's not Haley, I predict Phil Stacey or Chris Sligh. Actually, make that group my new bottom three. Just don't add Sanjaya. Have you heard enough about his mohawk yet???


See you in a couple hours.

No comments: