Wednesday, March 7, 2007

nothing new

4. Haley...was a gymnast until her body gave out. Hot.
Song: "If My Heart Had Wings"
Me: What's with the country song? Seriously...do we need to celebrate the fact that Carrie Underwood's performing tomorrow? This is OK, but I'm not a Haley fan. At all. And it didn't showcase her vocal abilities at all. It was a safe, straightforward song choice for a performance that didn't showcase any energy or personality.
Randy: "It's OK...I wasn't jumping up and down."
Paula: "It may not have been our favorite song, but you sang it well."
Simon: "Just horrible."
Score: 4/10 (one point less than Antonella because of lack of personality)

5. Stephanie...she's been singing for a really long time. And used to be shy. Wow...I would never play Truth or Dare with these people. Talk about boring.
Song: "Sweet Baby" (OK, that's probably not what it's called. Sorry.)
Me: This is probably my least favorite performance of Stephanie's so far. This song doesn't really have much of a melody. And, while she didn't sound "bad," she most definitely didn't make me want to get up and sing. Mainly because I didn't know the words. Enough said.
Randy: "I give you an 'A' for a valiant effort."
Paula: "I thought you were darn near flawless."
Simon: "You have a tendency to go a little bit copycat."
Score: 6/10

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah both of these were unmemorable performances. I wouldn't mind if it they do their farewell songs tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

stephanie needs some personality. haley doesn't need to worry about it because she's about to get kicked off.